This versatile mandoline was designed with a double-edged advanced ceramic blade so you can produce twice the slice using a back and forth motion. The ceramic blade will stay sharper up to 10x longer than steel blades. Totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts, it will never alter the taste, smell or appearance of food and it won’t rust or corrode.
Lightweight and easy to use with a one-blade thickness, no set-up is required. You’ll find this slicer can create perfect, even slices of fruits or vegetables for a salad, stir-fry, au gratin or tart. A handguard is included to keep fingers out of harm’s way.
- The 3.5 inch ceramic blade is made from Kyocera's very own proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality
- Ultra-sharp, the advanced ceramic blade will stay sharper up to 10x longer than metal blades
- Lightweight and easy to use, the mandoline will not brown food, is rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Safe 4" wide design features corner notches to secure over a bowl and includes handguard for protection
- Achieve smooth, perfect even 1.5mm slices fast
- Dishwasher safe